...

境外来苏支付服务指南 Payment service guide forinbound travelers to Jiangsu

Part 01


假如您持有本国现金 If you hold cash of your own country/region
可以直接兑换成人民币现金 You can directly exchange it for CNY cash

可在标有货币兑换标识的银行网点、外币代兑机构、个人本外币兑换特许机构、自助兑换机直接兑换成人民币现金。可受理的币种请咨询相关银行,

You can directly exchange for CNY cash at bank branches markedwith currency exchange signs, authorized foreign currencyexchange agencies,foreign currency exchange franchisedinstitutions and self-service exchange machines. Please consultthe relevant bank for acceptable currencies.


EXCHANGE 货币兑换


扫码查看境外来苏支付和兑换服务电子地图

Scan the QR code to view the electronic mapof payment and exchange service

Part 02


假如您持有境外银行卡

If you hold a bank card issuedin your home country/region
可以直接刷卡
Pay with your bank card


您持有的境外银行卡可在有对应VisaMasterCard等卡组织标识的商户受理使用。如果您持有银联在中国境外发行的银行卡,则在中国境内所有POS商户均可使用。如商户没有标识,可向商户收银人员咨询是否可使用。

Cards issued in your home country/region can be accepted iflogos of UnionPay,Visa,Mastercard and other paymentorqanizations are displayed at the checkout counter.lf not, pleaseask the cashier whether your card is accepted. lf you hold aUnionPay card issued outside China’s mainland, it can beaccepted by any merchant POS terminal in China’s mainland.


可以从ATM提取人民币现金

Withdraw CNY cash from an ATM


如果您需要人民币现金,可通过您的银行卡在有对应清算组织标识的ATM中提取人民币现金。可取款限额请咨询您的开户银行。

If you need CNY cash, you can withdraw CNY cash by your bankcard at an ATM with the logos of the corresponding clearingorganizations. Please consult your home bank for the withdrawal limit.


可以下载以下应用APP、绑定您的银行卡并在有对应标识的商户处扫码支付

You can download the following APP, Link yourbank card within the APp and Scan the QR code to makepayment at the merchant with the corresponding logo

支付宝 Alipay
手机应用市场搜“Alipay’

search “Alipay” in the mobile application market
1、使用海外或者中国内地的手机号码,点击“注册账号”选择“国际版’
1、Using a mobile phone number from overseas or Chinese mainland, click
on ” RegisterAccount” and select “International Version”.
2、点击“立即添加”进入绑卡页面,按照页面提示,即可完成绑卡操作。
2、Click on “Add Now” to enter card binding page and follow on-page
prompts to complete the process.

3、这些银行卡都支持。
3、Bank cards with logos below are acceptable.

4、可在有酒旅、商超等领域的绝大部分商户扫码支付。皮lAlipay–

4、Scan QR codes for payment at merchants withlogo, including catering, transportation, hotels, shopping malls and supermarkets.

微信

Wechat

手机应用市场搜 “WeChat’
search for “WeChat” in the mobile application market
1、使用海外或者中国内地的手机号码注册,将看到人民币钱包入口;使用中国香港手机号码注册,将看到港币钱包入口。

1、Using overseas or Chinese mainland mobile phone number to register, itshows the CNY wallet page. Using China Hong Kong mobile phone number to
register it shows the HKD wallet page.
2、在微信支付的消息通知页面进入绑卡页面,或者从钱包页面添加银行卡进入。选择简化绑卡,填写卡信息并经过3DS校验,即可以完成绑卡。

2、Go to the card binding page on the message notification page of WeChatPay, or enter by adding a bank card on the wallet page. Select simplified cardbinding, fill in the card information and conduct 3DS verification to complete
the process.

3. 、可在有 标识的以及中国境内包括餐饮、交通、酒旅、商超等领 域的绝大部分商户扫码支付。
3、Scan QR codes for payment at merchants with the logo, including catering,transportation,hotels, shopping malls and supermarkets.

云闪付

UnionPay Quick Pass


手机应用市场搜“云闪付
search for “UnionPay Quick Pass” in the mobile application market
1、使用部分海外或者中国内地的手机号码注册。
1、Use some overseas or Chinese mainland mobile phone numbers to register.
申卡信息并填写短信验证码。根据步骤提示申请开通,
2、搜索“旅行通卡”,准备好您的护照或者通行证,按照页面提示录入
2、Search “Tour Card” , prepare your passport or travel pass and follow the instruction on the page to enter your card application information and fill in the sms varification code. Apply for a Tour Card following on the instruction on the page.
3、准备好您的境外银行卡,点击旅行通卡详情页的充值按钮,根据页面
提示进行充值。
3、Have your bank card ready, tap “Top-up” on the page of the Tour Card
and follow theinstructions on the page to top up.

4. 在餐饮、交通、酒店、商场、超市等有标识的商家扫码付款。

4、Scan QR codes for payment at merchants with the logo, including catering,transportation,hotels, shopping malls and supermarkets.

Part 03


假如您有境外电子钱包

If you have the following e-wallets
可直接使用您熟悉的境外电子钱包支付
Easy payment with your local e-wallet.

Part 04


假如您想享受中国境内更全面的金融服务

If you need more financial services in China
可以开立中国境内银行账户

You can apply for a bank account in China

1、准备好护照、外国人永久居留身份证等身份证明文件

1、Prepare valid identification, such as passports, the Foreign PermanentResident lD Card or otheridentification documents.
2、按照银行工作人员的指引,填写申请表格。
2、Fill in the application following the instructions of the bank staff.
3、提供本人名下的电话号码,以备接收银行短信及验证使用,如无手机号码,也可提供家庭或公司固定 话。
3、Provide your own phone number for receiving bank SMS and verification. lf you do not have a mobile phone number, you can also provide your home or company landline number.
4、提交申请后等待银行审核,审核通过后即可办理开户业务,
4、 The bank will review your application, and open an account for you after approval.

Part 05


假如您愿意体验数字

人民币支付

If you want to trye-CNY payment


开通 open an e-CNY Wallet

下载安装“数字人民币(试点版)APP”,用手机号注册并开通任一运营机构钱包。

Download and install the “e-CNY (Trial Version) APP” .Register and open ane-CNY wallet using your mobile phone number.
充值 Top up

添加Visa、Mastercard银行卡,预充值或随用随充。

1、After linking your Visa or Mastercard bank card within the app, you cantop up to pay or pay directly from your wallet.

2、在运营机构网点柜面以现钞充值,无手续费
2、 You can top up the wallet over the counter of the operator with CNY cash. No service charge.
3、香港用户还可通过 FPS(转数快),使用香港当地银行账户充 值,目前暂无手续费。
3、Hong Kong users can top up wallet via FPS (Faster Payment System) from local bank accounts.No service charge at present.

支付 Pay with e-CNY

1、点击“扫一扫”,扫描商家二维码支付。

1、Tap the “Scan” button to scan the merchant QR code and complete the payment.
2、点击“收付”或上滑钱包页面,开通“付款码”支付。
2、Tap the “Receive and Pay” button or swipe up on the wallet page to activate “Payment QR Code” and complete the payment.
3、在滴滴、美团、携程、去哪儿等线上商户选择数字人民币拉起 支付。
3、You can make online payments on platforms such as DiDi, Meituan, Ctrip and Qunar.

请在浏览器中启用JavaScript来完成此表单。